[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

+2
Robert_Russell
Alucard009
6 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 4 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:16 am

Francis took 70 Damage!

{Attack}

Francis pulled dual pistols and shot Beat several times for 30 Damage!

{Beat was Defeated!}

Francis "Wuss..."

Francis takes a Molotov Cocktail from Beat and walks away.

Raphael has to pick you up, otherwise chances are you die...
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 4 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Xovos Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 am

After following Alan for a good while, Ronen lost his trail as he turned a corner at a dark alley. "Great, where did he disappear to?" he asked to himself. After pondering where to go now, he heard the fast paced footsteps of an attacker approaching from behind and quickly turned around, his sword held firmly in hand, ready to parry the attack.
Xovos
Xovos
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:20 am

As the supposed attacker appears, Ronen swings his blade...and smacks Alan right in the face with the blunt side.

Alan "Ow, dammit man!"
[Gets up]
"What was that all about? Whatever, this way!"
[Drags Ronen into the forest]
"If they find me I'm scr-"

Alan is cut off as a lasso appears and tightens around his waist and he is taken into the air. Looking up, the same helicopter that Villain took off in is what he just got captured by.

Villain "Gotcha, Creator! Auf vidersen, idiot!"
Alan "It's 'Auf Wiedersehen', schweinhund!"
Villain "Did you just call me a lady?! Whatever, take this!"

Villain drops a pipebomb on Ronen that sends him flying onto SCK. Looks like he's lost a lot of blood.

{Chase after the heli}
{Help SCK}
{Taunt SCK's Predicament}
{Kick SCK and Kill Him}
{Look Around}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xovos Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:03 am

{help}

Ronen slowly rised from the ground. His chainmail undershirt protected him from she shrapnel in the blast, leaving him somewhat unscathed.

As he got up from the ground, he saw Beat, gravely wounded, lying beside him. Ronen quickly pulled the minor healing salve from his pack and used it to seal the wounds. It will take time for the minor healing solution to take effect at recovering his health, so Ronen turned towards Raphael and said, "Sorry, I can't stick around. I'm trying to follow the main quest at the moment. Make sure this guy doesn't get himself killed."

{chase the heli}

As Ronen got up to leave, he turn back to the two of them. "I'll help you out with your side quests next week, kay?" After saying that he hurried on his way after the enemy who was ironicly named Villain.
Xovos
Xovos
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 pm

[For Xovos]

Tracing the helicopter to it's destination, he sees it land in a steampunk fortress. The fortress looms over him 4 stories tall with large moving gears on the outside and a large entrance.

{Ring the doorbell}
{Attempt to bust the door down}
{Try to look for another way in}
{Jump in the Moat}

For a Hint on what to do next, highlight the white text.
(Hint: The Archfiends don't consider everyone an enemy. If you haven't crossed their path in a bad way or don't tell them what you're looking for, you might be able to get in. Villain's actually willing to let civilians into their fortress and let them see everything.)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:44 pm

{Attack the Trenchcoat Fellow}
Raphael: I never met a man in a trench coat that didn't hide something evil within!! Perish vile demon!
Raphael strikes with his sword.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:36 pm

In a cliche manner, the trenchcoat fellow immediately explodes in a flash of holy light. The generic woman confronts Raphael.

Woman "Thank you, kind sir! You've saved my life, and I'm in your debt!"
She hugs Raphael in a very sweet fashion.
"You're a holy man, right? A Shadow Hunter? These people...these Shadow Mortals have been surfacing all over our village and ravaging the countryside. They're main gathering place is that Old Manor over there. Please tell me you'll help to defeat their reign of darkness."

The olde speaking woman points at the Old Manor, which ominously and gravity defyingly (it's a new word now!) rests on the edge of a cliff that looks like it's ready to collapse any second now.

{I'm on My Way!}
{Hm...I'll Think About It}
{I Don't Think I Can Handle it Alone}
{Uh...Help?}
{Mug the Woman}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Beat gets up, first rasing his right arm like a zombie, saying something like "aarrrgblarrgghhh", scaring the woman.

Beat: *cough cough*
Beat: Damn that bastardy tattoofella *A* did I miss something, perhaps?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:28 am

The woman jumps and suddenly calms herself after seeing Beat's awkward rise from the ground. Beat sees the menacing Old Manor up ahead.

{Go inside}
{Think about it}
{Don't go in}
{Beat up the woman}
{Do Thriller}
{Barrel Roll Up to the House}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:12 am

Beat totally ignores the woman and Raphael, and says to self...

Beat: Oh! A house!

{Go inside}

(Woman: Who is that guy?!
Raphael: An idiot, that's who.)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 am

Beat enters the evil looking house rather calmly even though it's doors opened in an inviting fashion to let him in (least the house has manners). The doors slam shut and Beat is lost in the dark. Suddenly the lights turn on and a shady figure appears, a scarf covers half of his face and the other half is covered by his hat.

Shady Figure "Welcome to my house...you look rather mellow for someone who doesn't realize what he just got himself into..."

{Say Hi and Talk to Him}
{Insult Him}
{Start a Fight}
{Try to Leave}
{Bust a Groove (Dance) Randomly}
{Start Singing an Upbeat Song}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 am

Beat clecnhed Rhyme, ready to dodge if anything unexpected were to happen...

(Beat: My common sense is tingling...)

...but, however, decided to approach the shade figure in a polite manner.

{Say Hi and Talk to Him}

Beat: Umn.. hello. Who are you?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

Shady Figure "Heh, who cares who I am? I'm just a fellow in this old manor. There's plenty of people like me here. It's sort of like a meeting place for us. If you wish, I will show you around. Just let go of your blade Rhyme. We can sense your feelings."

{Say "HOW'D YOU KNOW?! HAX!" Then Follow Him}
{Agree to Follow Him}
{Don't Agree to Follow Him}
{Start a Fight}
{Dig a Hole in the Ground}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:08 am

{Agree to Follow Him}
Raphael: Sorry, had to make a detour to work, job over vampire hunting, neways lets see this emo gathering...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 am

Shady Figure "Vampire hunting? You're a Holy Man? We don't like your kind here."

[Shadows from objects around the house raise up into human figures, 3 of them, all brandishing overly large weapons. The kind you'd see in anime]

Shady Figure "I think it's best ya leave before we things get messy (seriously, we just bought that carpet!). And don't call us emos."

{Leave}
{Say You'll Do No Harm}
{Start a Fight}
{Say Something Rude and Leave}
{Pull Out a Radio That Plays "Why Can't We Be Friends?"}
{Throw Holy Water Everywhere}
{Offer The Shady Figure Your Slurpee (Surprisingly, it hasn't melted!)}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:53 am

{Say You'll Do No Harm}

Beat: I dunno 'bout Raph but I'll do no harm if no harm is done to me. And meh, I don't think yo emos. Pretty cool guys actually. Meh, uses hax and doesn't afraid of anything. (I ain't even a holy man, I just got beaten up for robbery! Even trying to steal from you would be stupid though. Cause you read emotions. And am just after bread, no vampires!)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:00 am

The Shady Figure suddenly jumps upon hearing the words "The Bread" and approaches Beat.

Shady Figure "How do you know about that? It's top secret, so much that I don't even know why I jumped upon hearing about it!"

The Shady Figure lights a cigarette and puts it in his mouth. Beat notices that the fire doesn't light up anything nearby.

Shady Figure "We've been wanting the bread since we've heard that it can give us something we need. Quickly, come with us, we may be able to help you get where you need to go to get the bread. But you must promise you'll share it with us."

Pushing in a wall bearing a swastika on it, the wall moves in and reveals a secret passage.

Shady Figure "No, we aren't Nazis, we just love the game Wolfenstein 3D."

Descending down the stairs, Beat sees a large futuristic teleporter that looks very cool.

Shady Figure "We've been working on this for years. A way to combine magic and technology has finally been created. It works, too. Tell us where you wish to go anytime, and we can take you there instantly...but that doesn't mean we're transporting you to a women's locker room."

{Go to Archfiend's Fortress}
{Go to the Demon Lord's Town Gate}
{Go to Memory Lane}
{Go to The City}
{Don't go anywhere}
{Start a fight}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:46 pm

{Say You'll Do No Harm}
Raphael: Look man, I'm not the typical over-zealous crusader, i mean, i hate when slurpees get swiped and when people are assholes but i am quite rational really. In truth, I am hunting someone, someone not quite an angel, nor is he a devil, but he is my sworn enemy and following this Archfiend i have been pursuing may be my only lead, as for vampires i am quite cool with some of them.
{Archfiend's fortress}
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Shady Figure "Alright then. Sorry, just every vampire hunter and their mother has tried coming over here to try and 'slay us for humanity'. Glad to see you aren't one of them. Get in the teleporter, we'll take you where you want."

In a sudden brilliant flash, Raphael suddenly appears in front of a large steampunk fortress, 4 stories tall and very neat looking. There, he sees Ronen standing around.

{Ring the doorbell}
{Break the front door down}
{Try to find another way to get inside}
{Jump into the moat}
{Stay outside}
{Step on the curiously neat looking landmine}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Raphael: Ring the doo- no.. that's what they are expecting...
{Try to find another way to get inside}
Raphael finds an open window on the second floor, he climbs a nearby tree to reach it.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:55 pm

{Don't go anywhere (yet)}

Beat: Before going anywhere... Mind if I ask, why do you shady people gather here anyways?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 am

Shady Figure "Oh, because we have an arcade here."

[Points at video game machines next to the teleporter]

Shady Figure "We'll let ya play for free since we share the same goal."

{Beat played teh Arcade Machine and his LP was maxed out!}

{Same choices as before}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 am

Raphael: Ok I am in. Now to find what evils lurk inside this unholy fortress.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 am

Entering the fortress, inside looks rather bland compared to the outside. There's one hallway and everything looks plain with a slight hint of futuristicness. Around the corner Raphael hears two voices, one of them being Villain's and the other a girl he hasn't heard of before.

Villain "...seriously now, we gotta find something else we can do."
Girl "I'm doing everything I can to try him for questions, but he keeps using his magic!"
Villain "You know, when you threaten to torture someone, you pull out a chainsaw or a flamethrower, not feathers."
Girl "Hey, they torture me like that!"
Villain "That's 'cause you're cursed. Now think, dammit! Why don't we use the stunning arrows?"
Girl "GOOD IDEA! He won't be able to escape!"
Villain "Hang on, I left them around the corner."
Girl "I'LL GET 'EM!"

Running footsteps are heard coming towards Raphael.

[Jump back outside]
[Stand around]
[Duck into the closet that appeared out of nowhere]
[Take the arrows and try to escape before you get seen]
[Take the arrows and politely give them to the girl]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:12 am

{Don't go anywhere (yet)}

Beat: Swwwweeeeeheheheheeeeeetttt. Thanks loads dude! Just gonna bother you one last time though, what's this memory lane place?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next