[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

+2
Robert_Russell
Alucard009
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 7 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm

[Go down and talk to the people]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 7 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 am

{For Beat}

Beat lowers the Fire Hawk and lands it near the people below. Getting out, the people applaud.

Generic Dude "Thank you! You killed that monster that has been swallowing all the swimmers and fishers. How can we ever thank..."

The Generic Dude stops as he examines the Fire Hawk and is stunned to realize that it bears the Archfiend symbol.

Generic Dude "You're an Archfiend?! ZOMGWTFBBQHAXXORS! I didn't know you were a supervillain!"

[Tell them it's okay]
[Say you killed the monster and that's what counts]
[Scare the people and intimidate them]
[Attack the crowd]
[Command the Fire Hawk to burninate the peoples]
[No response]
[Run away]
[Jump into the lake]

-----------------------------
{For Raphael}

The Cultists look in confusion at Raphael as the pizza arrives.

Pizza Guy "Here's your pizza. I-hey! You're the dude who stopped that robbery the other day! That's awesome, man! Here, take the pizza for free! It's on the house, our policy."

The Pizza Guy then proceeds to run off since his job is done.

{Raphael got Pizza!}

Offering the Pizza to the Cultists, they all look at each other through their masks. Finally, someone who looks like the leader steps up to Raphael and takes a slice. He eats it under his mask and does a thank you gesture. He then gives Raphael a piece of paper that says "Yes, you can come."

[Come with the Cultists]
[Attack the Cult Leader]
[Don't follow them]
[Insult them]
[Start doing a dance]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 am

[Come with the Cultists]
Raphael: Let's show restraint this time...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 am

{For Raphael}

Raphael follows the Cultists for what feels like miles. They keep walking, no questions asked, with no signs of fatigue. After a long walk, they reach their destination: the gate to a large, ominous looking castle. It looks like there is a town before the castle. The sky is a blood red with black clouds swarming around the castle's highest tower.

Finally, the Cult Leader speaks.

Cult Leader "We are the Cult of the Demon Lord. We are his army, and we were instructed to capture this lad."

They remove the mummy wraps from the captive and it turns out to be Alan.

Alan "Woah, keen castle. So...what happens now?"
Cult Leader "We captured you so the Demon Lord could decide your fate."
Alan "Well isn't life just peaches?"

The large gate opens up and the gloomy looking Castle Town appears before Raphael's eyes. Looks kinda like Halloween Town only a bit less darker.

[Go inside]
[Stay outside]
[Attack the Cult]
[Call for Beat]
[Do Nothing]
[Sing a cartoon theme song]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:39 am

[Do Nothing]
Raphael: Alan you idiot... not in the mood to deal with you again... best i stay low and see what happens...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 am

[Tell them it's okay]
[Say you killed the monster and that's what counts]

Beat: Indeed, I am part of the archfiends! but, you see, I'm a GOOD archfiend! Don't you think I would've simply let you die if I was evil? I saved you from that hideous monster! Once it tried to eat me, that is. And you know, the boss of the archfiends is no bad guy, infact, either! He's a most polite and welcoming fella. Stuff he does just gives a bad-ish image. But look, he even gave me scrissors! 61!

[Beat shows the people his collection of scrissors by opening his bag]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 am

{For Beat}

The people are very unsure about Beat.

Generic Dude "A good Archfiend? That's like some kind of paradox, isn't it? They have the name FIEND in their title. Isn't that a BAD thing?"

Generic Dude walks around a bit.

Generic Dude "Well, you did save us, so I'll give you some credit. So what do you want from us?"

[Just saving your lives, that's all]
[Know where the Demon Lord's Castle is?]
[Surrender now and I'll throw in a toaster, absolutely free!]
[All u're base R Blong 2 uz]
[Play loud music through the Fire Hawk's speakers]

------------------------------------
{For Raphael}

Cult Leader "Not coming along with us to the Demon Lord? Okay then. This way, prisoner!"
Alan "Heh heh, gotcha. VIC!"

Alan raises his right hand from the ropes tying him up and the Vic Viper appears, firing machine guns at the Cult. They retaliate by firing their own guns, but Vic fires a sonic wave that hits them all and knocks the Cultists down. The Leader escapes through the main gate and shuts it securely.

"Well that was easy. Suckers fell for it! Good job, Vic!"

{LP Ability -5}

Alan summons a few ghostly hands that untie and free him. Alan looks at the downed cultists and bears a smirk on his face. He then notices Raphael.

Alan "Hey Raphael! Long time no see!"

Alan runs up to Raphael and reaches into his pocket.

"Want some gum? You may want it since I'm gonna explain some stuff at your request...and I heard that. Don't ask how."

Take gum?
[Take the gum]
[Decline the gum]

What do you do after that?
[Partner up]
[Ask him what just happened]
[Ask him what the bloody hell was he doing?]
[Say nothing]
[Hit Alan with a non damaging attack]
[Offer him a slice of pizza]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 am

[Decline the gum]
Raphael: I lost my faith in gum when Stride lied to me...
[Ask him what the bloody hell was he doing?]
Raphael: Why the hell did you stab me as I was rescuing you? And why didn't you just help me kill those damn archfiends?!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:25 am

[Just saving your lives, that's all]
[Know where the Demon Lord's Castle is?]

Beat: I saved your lifes and that is all! ...unless you know something about the demon lord and his castle, the bread, this most adventureous chap called Alan, aaaaaaand if you got any pancakes. And yes, a paradox, maybe! But haven't you ever heard of disguise?!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:02 pm

{For Beat}

Generic Dude "The Demon Lord's Castle? Yes, we know where that is. We are former residents of that accursed place! It was like some kind of hell with bread being the only thing worthwhile. We can take you there, but we are by no means willing to go there with you. If you're an outsider, you aren't welcome. If you're a former resident, you're even less welcome.

[Ask them for directions]
[Tell them you need their help]
[Ask for items]
[Blow them all to hell with the Fire Hawks weapons]
[Beat up the Generic Dude]
[Waste time doing nothing]

{For Raphael}

Alan "Well, sit down, gent, and I'll tell you everything.

Okay, so when I was at the Archfiend's Fortress after getting captured when I ran into the forest, I saw a stranger residing in the cell next to me. He told me he could help me escape since he saw something in my destiny (or something like that), and told me to give him some of my blood. I cut my hand and swung it, and when blood got onto his hand, he turned into me.

After that, the stranger gave me a bomb and I blew a hole in the wall when I heard the visitor door bell ring and escaped. That fellow was me in disguise, sacrificing himself to save me. So I think his power is he turns into someone if he touches their blood. When I escaped, I saw some cult running around looking for me. When I heard they were sent by the Demon Lord, I decided to let them capture me.

Since they took me straight to the Castle, I had Vic attack them to save me. Now he knows where the Demon Lord's Castle is! So this was all actually a setup."

Alan sits down and pulls out a lollipop stick that he puts in his mouth and holds like a cigarette.

"So'd ya get all that?"

[Yes, now let's partner up]
[Yes, but I don't trust you]
[No, care to make that simpler?]
[No, get the hell away]
[Attempt to steal Vic]
[Do nothing]
[Kick some of the downed cultists]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 pm

[Yes, but I don't trust you]
Raphael: Everyone else stabbed me in the back, so trusting you is difficult. But let's go for now.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:58 pm

{For Raphael}

Alan "You can trust me this time. You have my word and more."

They push together and open the large gate to the Demon Lord's Castle Town. Inside it looks like Halloween Town from Nightmare Before Christmas only darker toned. People roam the streets in hooded cloaks and capes, and there are a few shops. The Castle is straight ahead, the buildings all on the sides of the path like it's a giant lane.

[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Weapon Shop]
[Go to the In Inn]
[Go to the Demon Lord's Castle]
[Go back outside]
[Start a fight or riot]
[Yell really loudly that you want the bread]
[Throw stuff at people]
[Do nothing]
[Dance in the moonlight]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:02 pm

[Go to the In Inn]
Raphael: I got to replenish my stats before I get into any hot water.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:40 pm

{For Raphael}

Going into and stepping inside the In Inn to rest in a room (Geeze!), Raphael enters and Alan follows. They see a woman behind the counter, who is dressed like an Egyptian woman.

"How may I help you boys? Would you like a room?"

[Take a room for 300 Money]
[Don't take a room for 300 Money]
[Hold her up and start a robbery]
[Get into a fight with her]
[Do a dance]
[Try to get in free by singing a song she might recognize]
[Leave the In Inn]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 pm

[Try to get in free by singing a song she might recognize]
Raphael: Hmm... how did that Bangles song work... *ahem* All the old paintings on the tombs... They do the sand.. dance don't you know If they move too quick
Alan: oh whey oh
Raphael: They're falling down like a domino
Innkeeper: ?
Raphael: All the bazaar men by the Nile
They got the money on a bet
Gold crocodiles
Alan: oh whey oh!
Raphael: They snap their teeth on your cigarette
Innkeeper: *taps along*
Raphael: Foreign types with the hookah pipes say
Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh
Walk like an Egyptian!!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:12 pm

{For Raphael}

Woman "Okay, aside from the fact that you're only singing that since my getup probably brought it up, your rendition was pretty good. I'll let ya stay for free because I like your style."

Whistling the song, she gives them the key. They get a room on the first floor that looks quite nice and they rest.

(Resting through the night, all of their stats where maxed out!)

[Leave the In Inn]
[Stay at the In Inn another night]
[Start a robbery]
[Bust out the window to avoid paying]
[Cause a racket for the people under your room]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 pm

[Leave the In Inn]
Raphael: Since option 4 is pointless cuz i already got for free, its time to move on!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 pm

[Ask for items]

Beat: Hm... I see... I don't exactly think I'm powerful enough yet, thanks though... got any stuff on ya?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:30 am

{For Beat}

Generic Dude "Although it's against us to support a criminal, we'll...oh sorry, you got too much stuff already. Might wanna lose something."

{Inventory}
Bonk! Energy Drink (2)
Fire Bomb (2)
Molotov Cocktail (3)
Incendiary Rounds (5)

[Drop something]
[Sell something]
[Rob the guy for the helluvit]
[Beat the guy up]
[Jump into the lake]
[Do the Hustle!]

--------------------------------------
{For Raphael}

Formerly leaving the In Inn, the Egyptian woman (still whistling the same song) blows them both a kiss as they exit.

Alan "Where to now, Comrade? Hey, look over there, a restaurant just opened up overnight. Keen!"

[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Weapon Store]
[Go to the Restaurant]
[Go to the In Inn]
[Leave the Demon Lord's Castle Town]
[Start a fight]
[Let Alan take the lead]
[Start dancing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:40 pm

[Let Alan take the lead]
Rqphael: Figure you can do the thinking for now.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Alan "Alright. Well, even though we haven't needed to eat anything this entire RP, I'm starting to get hungry. Let's check out that restaurant."

They enter the restaurant. There are a few wooden tables in the brick building. Pots, pans, and kitchen utensils hang around them and a single door is across from the entrance. It looks like that's where the kitchen is. Alan and Raphael are the only people, so they must be the first customers.

A figure comes through the kitchen door. A cute anthropomorphic rabbit-like creature, about 2 1/2 feet tall with reddish fur and a white apron, walks up to them. She has a calm and nice smile on her face and pulls out a notebook. The waitress?

It talks in a human voice. The creature is a female, and it has a sweet voice.

Waitress (Yep, she's the waitress) "Welcome! You are the first customers to our new restaurant 'The Pooka Kitchen'! What can I get you today? <3"

The rabbit like girl hands them menus.

[Salad - Popular and tasty diet meal. Increases health by 10 [1000 Money]
[Hearty Soup - Very delicious soup. Increases health by 15 [1500 Money]
[Mandra Salad - A very well made and fancy salad that tastes great. Increases health by 20 [2000 Money]
[Lamb Steak - Delicious large steak that's succulent flavor is unfit for words. Increases health by 30 [3000 Money]

Alan "I'll take a Lamb Steak. Sounds great!"
Waitress "With pleasure!"

The waitress rabbit (is she a Pooka? That's the name of the place, isn't it? The "Pooka Kitchen". Does that mean that's their name? Are they a kind of human-like rabbit race?) puts the order through an opening to the kitchen. About a few minutes later, a large, incredibly delicious looking steak arrives.

Waitress "Bon appetite! <3"

She places the plate in front of Alan, who begins eating it. After his first bite, he begins eating it more and more rapidly while keeping a professional and formal look. With nothing left on the plate, the waitress takes it back to get it cleaned.

Waitress "Will this be all for you?"

Alan "I wish I could afford more, that was simply too awesome. I gotta remember this place, now I need a higher paying job so I can eat here more often! You should get something, Comrade!"

[Get something]
[Don't get anything]
[Talk to Alan]
[Talk to the Waitress]
[Start a robbery]
[Stay in the restaurant]
[Leave]
[Leave]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:02 am

Beat: Hmph... do you guise take scrissors as currency? Like, as a tradeishy thing?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 am

{For Beat}

Generic Dude "Look, we already don't like the idea of doing business with ya since yer an Archfiend, we ain't planning on bartering with you."

[Drop Items]
[Sell Items]
[Start a fight]
[Try to rob the guy]
[Terrorize the people]
[Command the Fire Hawk to bomb the people]
[Go to the Archfiend's Fortress]
[Go to the Demon Lord's Castle]
[Go to the City]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 am

Raphael: 1000 money?! Not on my budget!
[Leave]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am

{For Raphael}

Leaving the restaurant, Alan eventually catches up to him.

"Well gosh, that was kinda rash, wasn't it? Oh well, least I'm good. Now since I'm pretty sure you don't have cash even though you have a lot (your stats read about 5000), I'm going right ahead to the Item Shop."

Alan leaves and comes out jumping moments later.

"'Cost me the last of my money, but this Tommy Gun is just too awesomecross bun.

Alan pulls out a Tommy Gun from his back pocket. The thing looks like a prop from a 50's gangster movie, except it has a large red crystal on the end.

"The crystal is called a Psypher. It's a jewel from the Netherworld that contains incredible power. Know all about 'em. Got ya this, too."

Alan also pulls out a sword with a bright shining blue crystal blade and hands it to Raphael.

"Yours, Comrade. Whatever's waiting for us, we'll need the strength."

[Accept the Psypher Sword]
[Refuse the Psypher Sword]

"Now what should we do?"

[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Restaurant]
[Go to the Castle]
[Leave the Castle Town]
[Start a fight]
[Rob the next person who appears]
[Leave Alan]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next