[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

+2
Robert_Russell
Alucard009
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 3 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 am

A rumble occurred around the weed infestation and a giant plant grew before the party measuring to be 10 stories tall.
Weed Overlord: Foolish mortals! Try as you must, but you can not defeat the weed army! Now is the Dawn of the Dandelion!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 3 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 am

{BATTLE!}

Weed Overlord
HP: 180
Strength: 30-50
LP: None
The Overlord of the dandelions, he's (is it even a guy? Sounds like it) planning on spreading the weeds all over the earth for world domination.
Quote: "My army is like human herbicide."

The Weed Ubermensch summons 2 Dandelion Soldiers to assist him!
Dandelion Soldier 1 threw a rock at Beat for 15 damage!
Dandelion Soldier 2 released poisonous thingies that grow on dandelions. Raphael got poisoned!
The Weed Overlord came crashing down! 30 Damage on Alan!

Alan "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Ow...Alright wise guy, let's rock!"

{LP Ability}

Alan "COME ON!"
The Weed Overlord tried to crash down, but got punched and countered by Alan for 2 damage each! (repeat 3 times)
Alan "STAR PUNCH!"
Alan suddenly had boxing gloves suddenly appear on his hands and he ran right up to the Weed Overlord and did a sort of Shoryuken, slamming right into the Weed Ubermensch and making blue lightning shoot everywhere for 60 Damage!

Raphael lost 12 Health from poison!

Current Party Health
{Alan: 40/70}
{Beat: 45/60}
{Raphael: 68/80}
{Ronen: 50/50}

Enemy Health
{Weed Overlord: 120/180}
{Weed Soldier 1: 40/40}
{Weed Soldier 2: 40/40}

Alan "We should attack the little guys first so we don't get overwhelmed! If they start healing their big boss we'll be wasting our energy! Beat should do extra damage since he's got a fire weapon!"

{Fight}
{Item}
{LP Ability}
{Defend}
{Run (Heh yeah, like you'll escape the huge ass field of enemies}

P.S. Anyone who knows what Ubermensch means gets 10 LP. Only one person can get it
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xovos Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:14 am

[[cue the epic battle music!]]
{fight}

Seeing the group ahead of him fall under attack, Ronen tore through the weeds that plagued the ground to assist. As he entered the clearing, he leaped forward from the edge of the battle area and attempted a crushing strike at the back of the Weed Overlord.

Last edited by Xovos on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xovos
Xovos
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm

{Fight}
Raphael: Adds first! *strikes Weed Soldier 1 with jagged edge sword*
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Raphael's first strike obliterates the 1st Dandelion Soldier, so the second strike hits the 2nd Dandelion Soldier, also killing it.

Alan "Here, use this, comrade."

{LP Ability -5 LP}

A raven flies over to Raphael and gives him a perfectly spherical blue orb that cures the poison.

Ronen's attack nails the Weed Overlord for 40 damage!

Weed Overlord "Aw man, cut me some slack!"

{LP ABILITY?!?!?!HAXXOR!}

The Weed Overlord's roots surrounded Alan and picked him up, tossing him into the air.

(Said very quickly) Alan "OY MAMA!"

Unable to save himself due to a lack of LP, the Weed Overlord catches Alan with a vine and slams him into the ground for 40 Damage!

Alan "Oh...Mercedes mi amore...He fracasado usted...mierda..."
{Translation: Oh...Mercedes my love...I've failed you...sh**..."}

{Alan 0/70}

Alan was Defeated! Revive him or win the fight in 3 turns or he dies!

Panic/Hurry theme plays

Current Party Health
{Alan: XX/70}
{Beat: 45/60}
{Raphael: 68/80}
{Ronen: 50/50}

{Weed Overlord: 80/180}

{Fight}
{Item}
{LP Ability} [Use 15 to revive Alan!]
{Defend}
{Run and leave Alan 4 Dead}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 pm

{LP Ability}

PFFF.. Planty.

LP ABILITY: HIGHLY FLAMMABLE~!

Beat took his bottle of highly flammable spray and a match, and then fired the match and sprayed flames at the Weed Overlod, making the flames even bigger using his LP ability.

SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:59 am

{Item}
Raphael: Has to conserve LP due to my special, But i have the second half to my Holy Water!
Raphael uses his Holy Water to revive Alan and replenish his health.
Raphael: This doesnt make me the party Healer!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:02 am

Beat: You sure, Raph? ;3
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:39 am

Beat's flaming mass of fire (redundant?) and the scorching flames burn the Weed Overlord for 60 Damage! (redundant redundancy...)

{Alan was revived!}
Alan "Danke, kamerad!"
{Translation: Thank you, comrade!}
{Alan 55/70}

{Fight}
Alan "Venga, venga!"
{Translation, Come on, come on!}
Alan runs up to the plant and does a roundhouse, hitting it with his steel toe boots for 30 damage!

{VICTORY!}

Alan went up to level 3!
Beat went up to level 4!
Raphael went up to level 4!
Ronen went up to level 3!

Distribute 15 points to the areas of your liking!

{Alan puts 15 on LP, making his new max 65!}

The large weed falls back and collapses into the ground, completely burning. As it burns, the other dandelions catch fire with it.

Alan "Esta manera, camaradas! We're gonna burn with the field if we don't hustle! VIC!"
{Translation: This way, comrades!}

Snapping his fingers, the familiar ship comes down ready to pick them up.

{Get in}
{Try to put out fire}
{Stand around and burn like an idiot}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:27 am

{Get in}
Raphael: we're even now, Alan.
Raphael: Well looks like it is the end of our weed problem.
A dragon rises before the ship.
Dragon: Thank you Mortals, the dandelions got in the way of my decorations of bones and garden gnomes.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:43 am

The dragon, in a gesture of politeness, brings up a bag and hands it to them. Inside, they find the following:

Bag of Dragonite
Psypher Chain
Holy Winchester Rifle
Super Flame Spray EX+
A Super Light But Uber Durable Samurai Sword
3 Books on Dragon Lore
Flame Colored Jewel

Alan "That chain...I want it! That's one of my old weapons!"

[Alan took the Psypher Chain and his attack went up by 15!]

Flying the ship back to the city, Alan stops at a Pawn Shop and gets the Flame Colored Jewel appraised.

Alan "We got 8000 Money for it, so we all get 2000 Money."
[Divides it evenly]

[Alan goes to the Occult Store and buys the new item "Eve Hypo", that adds 20 LP. Cost: 800 Money. He also gets a Razor Rim Hat that increases his defense and Strength by 5. Cost: 1000 Money]

Alan "Oh guys, I must go somewhere. It's important..."

Seeming like he's in a hurry, Alan runs like a quick little bunny into the forest.

{Buy Stuff (Armor Store, Weapon Store, LP Arcade, Occult Store, TF Industries Supply Shop [NEW!])}
{Chase After Him}
{Read Newspaper Headlines}
{Sit Around As The World Goes By}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 am

Raphael Loots:
Holy Winchester Rifle
3 Books on Dragon Lore
{Read Newspaper Headlines}
Raphael: I repaid my debt to him.
Front Page: Black Sun Circus has arrived to town
Page 2: ZOMBIES!!!
Page 3: Bandits continue to terrorize merchants
Page 4: Vampire sightings continue
Page 5: Steam-bot breaks loose at nearby lab
Page 6: Jack the Revived Ripper strikes again!
Last Page: Count Leonard has passed away, leaving the deed to his estate hidden underground in the Marshes.
Raphael: What do you all think?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Beat's Strenght increased by 10.
Beat's LP increased by 5.

Beat grabs "Super Flame Spray EX+" and puts it in his bag.

Beat: Thank yoooooooouuuuuwww. And well I think we should go for the Vampires. Sounds like something that could be related to the Demon Lord. And we want his bread, afterall.

(Raphael: What...? HE CAN THINK?)

Beat: ...but first, I wanna go to the weapon store. To see if there'd be anything handy there.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xovos Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 pm

{5 points to HP; 10 points to str}

Feeling that the plot would grow increasingly random without the presence of the character controlled by the Dungeon Master, Ronen bid farewell to the group and followed after Alan.

Last edited by Xovos on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Xovos
Xovos
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Xovos wrote:{5 points to HP; 10 points to str}

When given the list of items to take from the bag, Ronen's gaze was instantly fixed upon the flame colored gem. He quickly took the gem from the bag, feeling it may prove useful in a future event.

Feeling that the plot would grow increasingly random without the presence of the character controlled by the Dungeon Master, Ronen bid farewell to the group and followed after Alan.

"Flying the ship back to the city, Alan stops at a Pawn Shop and gets the Flame Colored Jewel appraised."

Teh jewel was no more, therefore you couldn't take it.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:21 am

{+30 LP (i forgot)}
Raphael, deciding to get a head start on vampire hunting goes off to Olde Town on his own while the others head to the shops.
Raphael: Hmm... I wonder if these are the old fashioned vampires, or one of those sparkly ones...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xovos Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 am

SCK[NU] wrote:
Xovos wrote:{5 points to HP; 10 points to str}

When given the list of items to take from the bag, Ronen's gaze was instantly fixed upon the flame colored gem. He quickly took the gem from the bag, feeling it may prove useful in a future event.

"Flying the ship back to the city, Alan stops at a Pawn Shop and gets the Flame Colored Jewel appraised."

Teh jewel was no more, therefore you couldn't take it.
[[....... I seem to have missed that..... *edits that part out*]]
Xovos
Xovos
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 am

The Weapon Store door opens and a large slew of ready and incredibly painful looking weapons appear in front of Beat. The store owner looks like a bike gang member.

Weapon Store Guy "Feel free to browse around and upgrade yer weapons! Put that can down and step it up!"

Flamethrower - A large flamethrower. Need any other explanation? [+20 Attack for 2750 Money]
Molotov Cocktail - An inventory weapon. Throw one to light all enemies on the ground on fire for 35 Damage! [500 Money for 1]
Incendiary Rounds - Incendiary bullets for any gun! Burns enemies after hitting them for added damage! [3 Rounds for 1000 Money]
Incendiary Grenade - An inventory weapon. A Molotov Cocktail on steroids that lights all enemies on the ground on fire for 60 Damage! [800 Money for 1]

{Buy Stuff}
{Sell Stuff}
{Attempt to Steal Something}
{Try to Rob Store}
{Leave}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:44 am

In the dark alleys of Olde Town Raphael continue his pursuit of the vampires and hears a scream in the distance.
Raphael: Someone in peril! I am on my way!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 am

In the dark alley Raphael sees a fellow in a trenchcoat attacking a woman. Talk about bad manners! Thing is, who's the good guy and who's the bad guy?

{Attack the Trenchcoat Fellow}
{Attack the Woman}
{Splash Holy Water on Both of Them}
{Talk to Them}
{Do Not Intervene}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:08 am

{Buy Stuff}

Beat: Hmm... 3 molotovs cocktails for 1500?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:12 am

[Takes money and hands over goods]

Weapon Store Guy "Heh heh heh, thank you!"

{Leave}
{Get Something Else}
{Start a Fight}
{Steal Something}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:42 am

{Get Something Else}
{Start a Fight}
{Steal Something}

Beat: A 20 strength increasing Flamethrower I must also have!

Beat suddenly and very fastly took all the molokovs cocktails, fired them up and threw them all around the store. He slapped the store clerk with the head of Rhyme's stealth, apparently hitting his temple. The Store Clerk knocks out and Beat takes back his money, grabs the flamethrower, 9 Indenciary Rounds, 1 indenciary Grenade, and runs away.

Beat: And now THAT's how you get a 6550 gold discount! Gotta run for it though, seemed like some gang dude. AFTER RAPH I MUST GO! FAST! WOOP WOOP UP AND AWAY!

Beat does the eeny meeny miny moe, and after deciding wich way Raphael propably went, went running that way.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:05 am

As Beat runs, he manages to defy logic by running all the way around the world and still getting to Raphael at the same time he would have if he ran the right way (Which was right behind him since old town was 3 blocks away in the other direction). As Beat sees the same scene Raphael does, a biker wearing a black vest and black pants with a mostly shaved head and arms covered in tattoos appears.

Francis "You punk! You just robbed my friend! I hate robbers!"

{BATTLE!}
Name: Francis
HP: 100
Strength: 40
LP: 40

A member of a biker gang who's plenty tough and knows how to kick ass.

Francis smacks Beat with his shotgun and blasts him with it for 40 damage!

{Fight}
{Item}
{LP Ability}
{Defend}
{Run. Run So Far Away}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:12 am

Beat: *cough, cough* Not good o ___ e'' Ah well!

{Fight}

Beat grabbed Rhyme, this time taking it out of its shealth. He stabbed the gangers stomach with it, and then kicked it deeper, turned it around and pulled it out, and then jumped back.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next